Digital Project Manager
Lengthy processes, meetings without any outcomes, useless policies and ineffective training are killing your creativity and productivity.
Fancy working in a sparky environment with a small and agile software team?
- Location: Brasov
- Category: Project Management
- Level: Middle (3+ years), Senior (6+ years)
- Technologies: Deep knowledge of how digital technologies work to achieve business goals
- Nice to know: Digital Marketing Metrics, Digital B2C Industry Best Practices, Competitor Analysis Research
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Employment type: Full-time
- Fun fact: Star Wars decorated office
ISERVICES is small and knowledgeable tech company responsible for the development of full service digital solutions for multinational/national clients active in Pharma, Retail, Tourism and Industrial Manufacturing.
This team has the opportunity to design, build, deploy and maintain innovative projects that include responsive web sites, ecommerce integrations, content and newsletter management, CRM/SA solutions and integrations, UX/UI design, custom software, social media communication and creative digital advertising.
For our office in Brasov we are looking for a very good analytical Digital Project Manager who is striving for professional excellence and has the ability to act autonomously while being a good team player.
- Day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including web site launches, production of online services, web applications and various types of advertising campaigns
- Scope and specify project requirements, prepare budget, develop detailed project plan, monitor progress, deliver on time ensuring high quality standards
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Act proactively on all project issues, seek opportunities for improvement, suggest new projects
- Monitor and report on various project metrics
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies, digital strategies and tools related to the business
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience / 6 years for Senior Project Manager in order to plan, manage and deliver digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery within quality, time and budget requirements
- Effective account management, overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes, analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Capable to liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- Excellent team player
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Romanian and English
- Familiar with Open Source Web Development Tech Stack, Marketing Tech Stack and top Social Media apps
- Proven understanding of Web Design and Information Architecture
- Proven understanding of Content Copywriting, Content Management, Newsletter Management, SEO
- Interpretation of Web Site Analytics and other project related KPIs
- Proven experience for all types of Digital Advertising including Paid/Earned Media
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, LibreOffice, Microsoft 365
- Experience with eCommerce including online lead generation and conversion optimization
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Project Manager Certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn new stuff while working on projects with impact for national and international brands
- Friendly and skilled “get the job done” team
- Attractive compensation
- Hybrid working with absolutely flexible business hours
- Cookies/coffee/fruits at the office
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity.
Please be advised that projects are developed by ISERVICES to specifically address customer needs, and that means the responsibilities and duties for each project will vary. Your application may be considered for available projects if there is a professional match between the project needs and your experience and skill set.
During this phase of the process, you will not receive updates regarding your application status. As each project is unique and requires different qualifications, it is not possible to anticipate if, or when, you might be contacted. You will only receive a response if your application matches the specific needs and qualifications for an available project.